If you are acting for someone who has exchanged contracts and has a completion/moving date booked over the next few days, and you andyour your clients are able to proceed, there is currently no Governmentguidance to prevent you doing so. This is of course subject to followingcurrent guidelines in respect of public health, properties not being occupiedwith cases, or suspected cases of Covid-19, occupants not being in a state ofisolation, and if all parties are able to abide by the social distancing rules.Further guidance is likely to be issued in the next day or so.
- Conveyancing market stakeholders produce industry guidance for law firms during Coronavirus crisis March 29, 2020
- Housing market could be ‘frozen’ to avoid Coronavirus crash (EAT) March 27, 2020
- Government tells conveyancers to delay completions (LF) March 27, 2020
- Solicitors seek urgent clarity over ongoing conveyancing work (LSG) March 27, 2020
- Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak March 26, 2020