According to Rightmove, it currently takes an average of 126 days from acceptance to completion, which means that property purchasers will need to have had an offer accepted by mid-February 24 to meet the 30 June deadline.
- Warning: The law firm ‘Grant LLP’ May 14, 2021
- New industry council launched to kick-start commonhold revolution (TN) May 14, 2021
- Eviction Notice Periods to be Set at Four Months from 1 June (PW) May 14, 2021
- Stamp Duty transactions at risk because of slow searches (EAT) May 13, 2021
- A dating app for conveyancers and agents? (PIE) May 12, 2021