The idea of launching property log books was levied by the ministry of housing at the end of last year to stem the flow of failed transactions that are costing the UK housing market £270 million every year.
May 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
- New facility to train agents in system that legally binds buyers and sellers (PIE) April 26, 2019
- Conveyancers warned of scam email (LSG) April 24, 2019
- Poor Password Protection Leaves Conveyancing Sector Vulnerable To Data Breaches (TC) April 24, 2019
- New industry Trading Standards team has just 14 to cover sales and lettings (EAT) April 23, 2019
- Homes could lose 10% of value because of Japanese Knotweed (EAT) April 23, 2019