If you’re a negotiator working for an agent whose management insists you recommend a lawyer or a panel purely due to the size of the referral fee they receive, you could find yourself being sent to prison.
- Conveyancing market stakeholders produce industry guidance for law firms during Coronavirus crisis March 29, 2020
- Housing market could be ‘frozen’ to avoid Coronavirus crash (EAT) March 27, 2020
- Government tells conveyancers to delay completions (LF) March 27, 2020
- Solicitors seek urgent clarity over ongoing conveyancing work (LSG) March 27, 2020
- Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak March 26, 2020