A mother and daughter from Kent have told Telegraph Money of their horror at discovering they had been tricked into sending £113,665 to a criminal – instead of to a solicitor who was dealing with their home purchase.
- Cull of weaker agencies is inevitable with closures and fire sales to come, warning (PIE) July 12, 2018
- New Housing Minister makes his first statement – all 93 words of it (EAT) July 12, 2018
- At last – Local Land Charge searches ‘can take just seconds’ (EAT) July 12, 2018
- Trade Association sets the platform for debate around new Japanese knotweed Findings (IC) July 11, 2018
- 8th Housing Minister in 8 Years – Industry share their view (TC) July 10, 2018