A mother and daughter from Kent have told Telegraph Money of their horror at discovering they had been tricked into sending £113,665 to a criminal – instead of to a solicitor who was dealing with their home purchase.
- 96 days – the average time it takes to sell a home (EAT) November 17, 2017
- ‘Suffocating’ stamp duty threatens conveyancing demand (LSG) November 16, 2017
- Property duo launch free private ‘for sale by owner’ platform, saying it will be a game changer (PIE) November 15, 2017
- Fees fall for conveyancing and powers of attorney but rise for family work, LSB report finds (LF) November 15, 2017
- Legal comparison site enters market with £1m crowdfunding (LSG) November 15, 2017