A mother and daughter from Kent have told Telegraph Money of their horror at discovering they had been tricked into sending £113,665 to a criminal – instead of to a solicitor who was dealing with their home purchase.
- Couple unable to sell house where ground rent doubles every decade January 21, 2018
- Online deeds come a step closer as government accepts liability (LSG) January 19, 2018
- Conveyancers banking on more agency referrals as they anticipate growing workload in 2018 (PIE) January 19, 2018
- Solicitors’ Property Centre reports losses as it mounts fight-back against portals’ listings of agents (PIE) January 19, 2018
- Home owners of low EPC properties could be forced to upgrade them before sale (PIE) January 19, 2018