Estate agents need to take urgent action to ensure they are fulfilling their anti-money laundering obligations, as new research suggested that residential property deals set off more red flags in the legal sector than any other activity.
- Buyers settling for homes they like less as a third suffer fall-throughs on their dream purchase (PIE) May 25, 2018
- Transactions plummet right across the UK, says latest Land Registry data (PIE) May 24, 2018
- Challenges ahead for Conveyancers in 2018 (TC) May 24, 2018
- What will the digital mortgage mean for property transactions? (LF) May 24, 2018
- Fixed fees hitting law firms firms in the pocket already, survey finds (LSG) May 23, 2018