Estate agents need to take urgent action to ensure they are fulfilling their anti-money laundering obligations, as new research suggested that residential property deals set off more red flags in the legal sector than any other activity.
- Buyers and conveyancers beware – Fire safety in flats (TC) February 19, 2018
- Solicitor “severely reprimanded” for misconduct while trying to correct property transfer error (LF) February 19, 2018
- Government launches surprise consultation on property redress (EAT) February 18, 2018
- Taxman to update guidance on ‘confusing’ Stamp Duty surcharge (PIE) February 16, 2018
- Agency Warns Of Fake Property Advert Scam (TC) February 16, 2018