The FCA proposed a package of rules and guidance for funds that hold illiquid assets including commercial property that are hard to sell in stressed market conditions when investors often ask for their money back.
- MP kicks off leasehold revolution in parliament with ground rents reform bill June 26, 2019
- House raffle promotion branded ‘unfair’ after series of problems (EAT) June 26, 2019
- Proptech Expert Discusses Role of Technology In Conveyancing Process (TC) June 26, 2019
- Transactions plummet – agents’ fingers crossed for rest of 2019 (EAT) June 24, 2019
- Digital conveyancing used to market high-value commercial property (LF) June 24, 2019