A lawyer has said that a number of estate agents are asking legal firms for information about buyers or sellers, without realising that this information cannot be released unless the solicitor has the client’s signed, written authority.
March 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
March 5 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- RoPA: have ministers kicked regulation into the long grass? (TN) February 27, 2020
- Warning: Emails misusing the name “Alexandra Bartrope” February 27, 2020
- Latest on future of referral fees including possible ban – announcement expected shortly (PIE) February 27, 2020
- Warning: The website “www․theskoof․club” cloning the website of Barker Son & Isherwood LLP February 27, 2020
- Conveyancers To Prepare For Changes To Capital Gains Tax Deadlines (TC) February 27, 2020