Zoopla has told an industry conference that the increased use of Unique Property Reference Numbers (UPRNs) within the sector will help reduce fall-throughs, speed up conveyancing, raise property listing data quality and improve the quality of leads it provides to agents.
- Warning: Website for Conwy & North Law Firm misusing the details for Bindmans LLP May 17, 2022
- Warning: An email has been sent falsely claiming to be from ‘Paul Bunting’ of Aspinall Wright Limited May 17, 2022
- ‘Ready to exchange’ – and other conveyancing myths (PIE) May 17, 2022
- HMRC shows its teeth with bumper AML fines for estate agents (EAT) May 17, 2022
- Property transactions are slowing down, suggests data (TC) May 17, 2022