The Property Ombudsman and Trading Standards are teaming up to assess the use of referral fees among estate agents amid warnings that the Government is coming close to an outright ban on what it sees as ‘backhanders’.
- The Daily Deceit In The Home Buying And Selling Process (TC) January 21, 2019
- Referral fee ban considered as part of house buying reform (EAT) January 18, 2019
- Ban on referral fees paid to agents is on the cards if ‘transparency’ cannot be achieved (PIE) January 18, 2019
- Changing Property And Conveyancing Sector In Post-Brexit Britain (TC) January 18, 2019
- Shock study claims estate agent reputation and fee ‘not very important to sellers’ (EAT) January 17, 2019