The Property Ombudsman and Trading Standards are teaming up to assess the use of referral fees among estate agents amid warnings that the Government is coming close to an outright ban on what it sees as ‘backhanders’.
- The NatWest Bank launches the UK’s first paperless mortgage (IC) August 21, 2018
- Society urges City watchdog urged to probe conveyancing panels (LSG) August 20, 2018
- Top-200 law firm insurer quits market – with ‘frightening’ consequences (LSG) August 17, 2018
- ‘Voluntary Right To Buy’ pilot launched in one region (EAT) August 17, 2018
- Ombudsman stands by fees ruling even though court decision is complete opposite (PIE) August 17, 2018