The Property Ombudsman and Trading Standards are teaming up to assess the use of referral fees among estate agents amid warnings that the Government is coming close to an outright ban on what it sees as ‘backhanders’.
- Gap between average seller expectation in the UK and actual selling price put at 45% (IC) June 22, 2018
- Benefits of reduced PII cover ‘illusory’, says City group (LSG) June 22, 2018
- 10,500 leaseholders demand select committee hauls in housebuilders over rip-off ground rents June 21, 2018
- Tale of our times: flat sells after 575 days at £111,500 below asking price (EAT) June 21, 2018
- Will centralising the search process make home buying simpler and quicker? (PIE) June 20, 2018