The government remains committed to keeping the housing market open despite repeated warnings from scientific advisers that the existing current lockdown does not go far enough and that the prime minister should tighten restrictions further within days.
- Allow agents to do more conveyancing during sales (EAT) January 26, 2021
- Housing developer incentivises buyers with SDLT extension (TC) January 26, 2021
- Warning: Documents misusing the name of a former Consultant of Philcox Gray Ltd January 25, 2021
- Leases: determination (PG26) January 25, 2021
- Notices, restrictions and protection of third-party interests (PG19) January 25, 2021