A respected mortgage broker has found that there is widespread public uncertainty amongst the public about the effects of stamp duty on house sales – the latest pressure on the government to reform the system.
January 30, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tenant who moved out after ten days sues letting agent ‘for mis-selling him noisy flat (PIE) December 10, 2018
- Landmark Supreme Court ruling for business tenants and their landlords (IC) December 10, 2018
- Executor Denied Property Fraudulently Transferred From Deceased (TC) December 10, 2018
- Law Society to start onsite visits to check firms’ CQS compliance (LF) December 7, 2018
- The SRA’s digital badge coming soon to your website (LSG) December 7, 2018