A respected mortgage broker has found that there is widespread public uncertainty amongst the public about the effects of stamp duty on house sales – the latest pressure on the government to reform the system.
- The NatWest Bank launches the UK’s first paperless mortgage (IC) August 21, 2018
- Society urges City watchdog urged to probe conveyancing panels (LSG) August 20, 2018
- Top-200 law firm insurer quits market – with ‘frightening’ consequences (LSG) August 17, 2018
- ‘Voluntary Right To Buy’ pilot launched in one region (EAT) August 17, 2018
- Ombudsman stands by fees ruling even though court decision is complete opposite (PIE) August 17, 2018