The oversight regulator has warned that it will expect the likes of the Solicitors Regulation Authority to clamp down on firms not doing enough to give clients information the regulator says they need.
- Surveyors call for urgent regulation of spray foam industry (TN) August 18, 2022
- Warning: Website for ‘Recuperate Solicitors’ August 17, 2022
- Law firm says homeowners are spending too much when renewing their leases (PIE) August 17, 2022
- Competition watchdog drops investigation into housebuilder’s leasehold sales (EAT) August 17, 2022
- Agency boss backs including broadband and mobile signal in listings (EAT) August 17, 2022