The oversight regulator has warned that it will expect the likes of the Solicitors Regulation Authority to clamp down on firms not doing enough to give clients information the regulator says they need.
- Calls to ‘socialise’ unique property reference numbers (LSG) September 17, 2021
- ALEP director: “The momentum behind leasehold reform continues to grow” (PIE) September 17, 2021
- Warning: Unsolicited telephone calls claiming to be from ‘Kinetic Law Ltd’ September 16, 2021
- Housing industry could ‘well see some changes’ from ‘big hitter’ Michael Gove (PIE) September 16, 2021
- National Leasehold Campaign backs latest CMA action on ground rents (EAT) September 16, 2021