The High Court has rejected the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s (SRA) bid to increase the sanction imposed on a solicitor convicted of transferring criminal property after being taken in by a charismatic conman posing as the Pope’s banker.
- Law Society settles ‘abuse of dominant position’ case amid war of words (LF) September 26, 2017
- Most customers do not read reviews before choosing an estate agent (PIE) September 25, 2017
- Traditional agents blame onliners for chain delays and fall-throughs (EAT) September 25, 2017
- The need for residential property leasehold change is laid bare (IC) September 25, 2017
- Number of leasehold homes higher than first thought (TC) September 25, 2017