Solicitors working for unregulated entities under the new rules coming into force in November should seek contractual assurances from their employers that their professional obligations cannot be overridden.
- ARLA boss begs agents to speak out over proposed abolition of Section 21 (PIE) September 13, 2019
- Rising Stamp Duty and conveyancing fees push moving costs to record high (PIE) September 13, 2019
- Anger as national newspaper advises public to beware of estate agents’ ‘tricks’ (PIE) September 13, 2019
- Solicitors “should seek contractual assurances” from unregulated firms (LF) September 13, 2019
- Parliament prorogation halts probate fees hike (LSG) September 13, 2019