The Society of Licensed Conveyancers and UK Finance have been working to standardise lending policies on unexpired lease terms to help ease the difficulties many leaseholders are finding when trying to resell their home.
- ARLA boss begs agents to speak out over proposed abolition of Section 21 (PIE) September 13, 2019
- Rising Stamp Duty and conveyancing fees push moving costs to record high (PIE) September 13, 2019
- Anger as national newspaper advises public to beware of estate agents’ ‘tricks’ (PIE) September 13, 2019
- Solicitors “should seek contractual assurances” from unregulated firms (LF) September 13, 2019
- Parliament prorogation halts probate fees hike (LSG) September 13, 2019