The Society of Licensed Conveyancers and UK Finance have been working to standardise lending policies on unexpired lease terms to help ease the difficulties many leaseholders are finding when trying to resell their home.
- MP kicks off leasehold revolution in parliament with ground rents reform bill June 26, 2019
- House raffle promotion branded ‘unfair’ after series of problems (EAT) June 26, 2019
- Proptech Expert Discusses Role of Technology In Conveyancing Process (TC) June 26, 2019
- Transactions plummet – agents’ fingers crossed for rest of 2019 (EAT) June 24, 2019
- Digital conveyancing used to market high-value commercial property (LF) June 24, 2019