The city of Norwich has become the sixth part of the UK to switch from council Local Land Charges to digital searches handled by HM Land Registry – but the programme overall is running behind schedule.
- Government pledges to beef up anti-money laundering elements of new Bill (EAT) July 19, 2019
- Reforming Stamp Duty changes will help market – but it is just the start (PIE) July 19, 2019
- Society updates best-practice guide for conveyancers (LSG) July 19, 2019
- New era of regulation for entire industry begins today as qualifications become a must (PIE) July 18, 2019
- Revolution proposed for agents’ regulation, licensing and training (EAT) July 18, 2019