Official data has suggested a sharp slowdown in the use of the Government’s flagship Help to Buy scheme on the same day that Sajid Javid outlined his newly titled Housing, Communities and Local Government department’s commitment to renew the “dream of British home ownership”.
- Cull of weaker agencies is inevitable with closures and fire sales to come, warning (PIE) July 12, 2018
- New Housing Minister makes his first statement – all 93 words of it (EAT) July 12, 2018
- At last – Local Land Charge searches ‘can take just seconds’ (EAT) July 12, 2018
- Trade Association sets the platform for debate around new Japanese knotweed Findings (IC) July 11, 2018
- 8th Housing Minister in 8 Years – Industry share their view (TC) July 10, 2018