Official data has suggested a sharp slowdown in the use of the Government’s flagship Help to Buy scheme on the same day that Sajid Javid outlined his newly titled Housing, Communities and Local Government department’s commitment to renew the “dream of British home ownership”.
- Couple unable to sell house where ground rent doubles every decade January 21, 2018
- Online deeds come a step closer as government accepts liability (LSG) January 19, 2018
- Conveyancers banking on more agency referrals as they anticipate growing workload in 2018 (PIE) January 19, 2018
- Solicitors’ Property Centre reports losses as it mounts fight-back against portals’ listings of agents (PIE) January 19, 2018
- Home owners of low EPC properties could be forced to upgrade them before sale (PIE) January 19, 2018