The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) has today issued proposed guidance for public consultation. The guidance aims to help homebuyers and leaseholders, profoundly impacted by delays in the homebuying market, caused by safety concerns over cladding, and the cost of remediation.
- Allow agents to undertake conveyancing to make transactions ‘smoother’ (PIE) January 26, 2021
- Allow agents to do more conveyancing during sales (EAT) January 26, 2021
- Housing developer incentivises buyers with SDLT extension (TC) January 26, 2021
- Warning: Documents misusing the name of a former Consultant of Philcox Gray Ltd January 25, 2021
- Leases: determination (PG26) January 25, 2021