The regulation of sales and letting agents remains on the government agenda – but not even the civil servants responsible know how high or low in the list of priorities it is, or even whether it will be implemented within five years.
- Conveyancing market stakeholders produce industry guidance for law firms during Coronavirus crisis March 29, 2020
- Housing market could be ‘frozen’ to avoid Coronavirus crash (EAT) March 27, 2020
- Government tells conveyancers to delay completions (LF) March 27, 2020
- Solicitors seek urgent clarity over ongoing conveyancing work (LSG) March 27, 2020
- Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak March 26, 2020