Yesterday’s publication of Purplebricks’ annual results – which made for very difficult reading for the troubled brand – came as part of a 34-page report where the agency went into remarkable detail about its recent travails.
- Surveyors call for urgent regulation of spray foam industry (TN) August 18, 2022
- Warning: Website for ‘Recuperate Solicitors’ August 17, 2022
- Law firm says homeowners are spending too much when renewing their leases (PIE) August 17, 2022
- Competition watchdog drops investigation into housebuilder’s leasehold sales (EAT) August 17, 2022
- Agency boss backs including broadband and mobile signal in listings (EAT) August 17, 2022