The police have been called in to investigate the ongoing cyber-security incident which has led to many firms in the Simplify Group being unable to process house moves in the usual way and at the expected speed.
- HMRC set to clampdown on stamp duty dodgers December 3, 2021
- Warning: WhatsApp messages misusing the name of Joanne Mclvor of Edwin Coe LLP December 3, 2021
- Scammer attempts to sell woman’s home using fraudulently obtained LPA (TC) December 3, 2021
- Record conveyancer training despite transaction frenzy and Covid (EAT) December 2, 2021
- Purplebricks defiant against threat of legal action (EAT) December 2, 2021