A new report published by the think-tank Localis reveals that almost 200 planning permissions have been granted on floodplain land in 2021 so far, for more than 5000 new homes in high-risk local authorities across the UK.
- Surveyors call for urgent regulation of spray foam industry (TN) August 18, 2022
- Warning: Website for ‘Recuperate Solicitors’ August 17, 2022
- Law firm says homeowners are spending too much when renewing their leases (PIE) August 17, 2022
- Competition watchdog drops investigation into housebuilder’s leasehold sales (EAT) August 17, 2022
- Agency boss backs including broadband and mobile signal in listings (EAT) August 17, 2022