A new report published by the think-tank Localis reveals that almost 200 planning permissions have been granted on floodplain land in 2021 so far, for more than 5000 new homes in high-risk local authorities across the UK.
- HMRC set to clampdown on stamp duty dodgers December 3, 2021
- Warning: WhatsApp messages misusing the name of Joanne Mclvor of Edwin Coe LLP December 3, 2021
- Scammer attempts to sell woman’s home using fraudulently obtained LPA (TC) December 3, 2021
- Record conveyancer training despite transaction frenzy and Covid (EAT) December 2, 2021
- Purplebricks defiant against threat of legal action (EAT) December 2, 2021