Thousands of shared owners and leaseholders are now struggling to sell or remortgage their flats as surveyors and mortgage lenders require assurances that the materials on their buildings comply with the Government’s advice.
March 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Legal needs of individuals in England and Wales report January 27, 2020
- Largest ever legal needs survey in England and Wales January 27, 2020
- Misusing the name of Tony Moore and AMD Solicitors Limited 24-1-2020 January 27, 2020
- Reservation Agreements: industry and public split on whether they work (EAT) January 27, 2020
- Leading Lawyers Welcome Reform To Eviction Law (TC) January 27, 2020