Thousands of shared owners and leaseholders are now struggling to sell or remortgage their flats as surveyors and mortgage lenders require assurances that the materials on their buildings comply with the Government’s advice.
- Owner of Multi-Million Pound UK Flat Sues Over Poor Broadband December 11, 2019
- Rightmove’s ‘abusive’ relationship with agents has broken down, says City analyst (PIE) December 10, 2019
- Standardised Wording Agreed For Government Reservation Agreement Trial (TC) December 10, 2019
- Wording for reservation agreements agreed as trial gets set to go ahead (PIE) December 9, 2019
- Are estate agents facing a property fraud epidemic? (TN) December 6, 2019