The Law Commission has set out three ways to cut the cost that leaseholders have to pay to buy the freehold or extend the lease of their homes – a controversial subject on which the government has pledged to take action in the future.
March 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
March 5 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- RoPA: have ministers kicked regulation into the long grass? (TN) February 27, 2020
- Warning: Emails misusing the name “Alexandra Bartrope” February 27, 2020
- Latest on future of referral fees including possible ban – announcement expected shortly (PIE) February 27, 2020
- Warning: The website “www․theskoof․club” cloning the website of Barker Son & Isherwood LLP February 27, 2020
- Conveyancers To Prepare For Changes To Capital Gains Tax Deadlines (TC) February 27, 2020