Global law firm and magic circle firm, Linklaters, have been peppered by cyber criminals in 2019 and have fallen foul of scammers attempting to use their name in phishing fraud attempts for the third time this year and second time in a month.
- Referral Fees and Modern Method of Auction subject to new TPO rules (EAT) May 24, 2019
- Erring solicitors cost profession £18.1m in compensation (LSG) May 24, 2019
- Solicitor and Legal Trainer latest appointment for prop tech Gazeal (IC) May 23, 2019
- Lawyers urged to crack down on money laundering before governments intervene (LSG) May 23, 2019
- Home buyer wins case against surveyor who failed to spot Japanese knotweed (PIE) May 22, 2019