In a detailed 50-page response to the Law Commission consultation, Leasehold home ownership: Buying your freehold or extending your lease, CILEx said 76% of members surveyed believe that landlords are treated more favourably than leaseholders under the current regime.
- The Daily Deceit In The Home Buying And Selling Process (TC) January 21, 2019
- Referral fee ban considered as part of house buying reform (EAT) January 18, 2019
- Ban on referral fees paid to agents is on the cards if ‘transparency’ cannot be achieved (PIE) January 18, 2019
- Changing Property And Conveyancing Sector In Post-Brexit Britain (TC) January 18, 2019
- Shock study claims estate agent reputation and fee ‘not very important to sellers’ (EAT) January 17, 2019