HM Land Registry has revealed that it is seeking solicitors’ opinions on reforming CON29 searches as it begins the process of migrating local land charges information in England into a central digital database.
March 27 - March 28
April 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Housebuilder Persimmon to launch new snagging scheme after major criticisms (PIE) March 22, 2019
- Land Registry prepares to publish conveyancers’ error rates (LSG) March 21, 2019
- Leasehold scandals deter buyers wanting new-builds – claim ((EAT) March 21, 2019
- SRA targets hundreds of firms in new anti-money laundering assault (LSG) March 21, 2019
- Agents warned over referral fees: You’re in the last-chance saloon (EAT) March 20, 2019