HM Land Registry has urged its customers to provide all the information it requires to make the conveyancing process simpler, faster and cheaper – publishing a charter to help deliver its mission to protect and guarantee land and property rights.
- MP kicks off leasehold revolution in parliament with ground rents reform bill June 26, 2019
- House raffle promotion branded ‘unfair’ after series of problems (EAT) June 26, 2019
- Proptech Expert Discusses Role of Technology In Conveyancing Process (TC) June 26, 2019
- Transactions plummet – agents’ fingers crossed for rest of 2019 (EAT) June 24, 2019
- Digital conveyancing used to market high-value commercial property (LF) June 24, 2019