H M Land Registry has hailed the role that unique property reference numbers can play in speeding up the conveyancing process but revealed that they cannot be used as the agency’s ‘unique identifier’ for addresses.
- Warning: Website for Conwy & North Law Firm misusing the details for Bindmans LLP May 17, 2022
- Warning: An email has been sent falsely claiming to be from ‘Paul Bunting’ of Aspinall Wright Limited May 17, 2022
- ‘Ready to exchange’ – and other conveyancing myths (PIE) May 17, 2022
- HMRC shows its teeth with bumper AML fines for estate agents (EAT) May 17, 2022
- Property transactions are slowing down, suggests data (TC) May 17, 2022