H M Land Registry has hailed the role that unique property reference numbers can play in speeding up the conveyancing process but revealed that they cannot be used as the agency’s ‘unique identifier’ for addresses.
- Surveyors call for urgent regulation of spray foam industry (TN) August 18, 2022
- Warning: Website for ‘Recuperate Solicitors’ August 17, 2022
- Law firm says homeowners are spending too much when renewing their leases (PIE) August 17, 2022
- Competition watchdog drops investigation into housebuilder’s leasehold sales (EAT) August 17, 2022
- Agency boss backs including broadband and mobile signal in listings (EAT) August 17, 2022