It’s been reported that the government is talking with banks and building societies about putting the housing market ‘on ice’ during the virus crisis to avoid a crash and to allow financial institutions to offer mortgages.
- Conveyancing market stakeholders produce industry guidance for law firms during Coronavirus crisis March 29, 2020
- Housing market could be ‘frozen’ to avoid Coronavirus crash (EAT) March 27, 2020
- Government tells conveyancers to delay completions (LF) March 27, 2020
- Solicitors seek urgent clarity over ongoing conveyancing work (LSG) March 27, 2020
- Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak March 26, 2020