The Guild of Property Professionals says its network of over 800 independent estate agents across the UK has, collectively, the highest market share of new instructions coming to the market so far this year.
March 27 - March 28
April 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Housebuilder Persimmon to launch new snagging scheme after major criticisms (PIE) March 22, 2019
- Land Registry prepares to publish conveyancers’ error rates (LSG) March 21, 2019
- Leasehold scandals deter buyers wanting new-builds – claim ((EAT) March 21, 2019
- SRA targets hundreds of firms in new anti-money laundering assault (LSG) March 21, 2019
- Agents warned over referral fees: You’re in the last-chance saloon (EAT) March 20, 2019