A government push for mortgage lenders to reach an average energy performance certificate rating of band C across their mortgage portfolio by 2030, could prompt a fall in the value of older family homes.
- HMRC set to clampdown on stamp duty dodgers December 3, 2021
- Warning: WhatsApp messages misusing the name of Joanne Mclvor of Edwin Coe LLP December 3, 2021
- Scammer attempts to sell woman’s home using fraudulently obtained LPA (TC) December 3, 2021
- Record conveyancer training despite transaction frenzy and Covid (EAT) December 2, 2021
- Purplebricks defiant against threat of legal action (EAT) December 2, 2021