The Home Builders Federation (HBF) are refusing to sign contracts promising to fix cladding issues. The planned government proposal is seeking to rectify dangerous cladding implementations after the Grenfell Tower fire.
- Surveyors call for urgent regulation of spray foam industry (TN) August 18, 2022
- Warning: Website for ‘Recuperate Solicitors’ August 17, 2022
- Law firm says homeowners are spending too much when renewing their leases (PIE) August 17, 2022
- Competition watchdog drops investigation into housebuilder’s leasehold sales (EAT) August 17, 2022
- Agency boss backs including broadband and mobile signal in listings (EAT) August 17, 2022