The government has reached an agreement with major lenders to scrap the requirement for EWS1 forms on properties that are below 18 metres, but critics argue the safety of home owners in these blocks remains unclear.
- Warning: Correspondence from ‘Barrister Bart Williams’ of ‘B.Williams & Co Solicitor’ August 4, 2021
- A Bumpy Road for the Luxury Residential Market? (PW) August 4, 2021
- New fire safety planning requirements come into force (PIE) August 3, 2021
- Warning: Document misusing the name of Jackson & Lyon LLP August 2, 2021
- Warning: Correspondence and invoice misusing the name of ‘Claudia K Lawson’ of ‘CKL Law Office’ August 2, 2021