If you are aware of any events that may be of interest to Bold Legal Group members, you are welcome to submit details of the event to us. Please note that events are published at our discretion and we reserve the right not to publicise the events unless submitted by sponsors or affiliate members.
- This event has passed.
May 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:45 pm£200
Join us for the first of four LegalCX events in 2019 which is taking place at the iconic Imperial War Museum in Duxford, Cambridgeshire. With extensive facilities and state of the art equipment it is an inspiring venue and is therefore the perfect location for LegalCX East of England.
This one-day conference has been created specifically for, and is focused on, regional law firms. So you’ll learn from some of the best speakers and experts in the UK about the importance of getting the client experience, AKA the client journey ‘right’.
What will we be covering:
– Leveraging the client voice to generate more fees
– A practical case study from a leading law firm on their client journey experience
– Show us the money: Measuring engagement, impact and ROI
– Put together a client experience programme for your firm (complete a plan during the day)
– Streamlined, optimised digital touchpoints and AI
Who is the event for?
The event is for all regional law firms and is particularly convenient for those firms based in the East of England and the Midlands. The conference will focus on the practical challenges, opportunities and issues facing regional law firms. Solutions will be provided, including real examples and case studies.
This event will be of value specifically for people in the following roles in law firms:
– Managing partners
– All people tasked with client journey / experience
What will you get from attending?
In addition to helping you understand what clients want and how you can deliver a great experience every time, this event will provide you with the know-how, skills and confidence to put in place a winning client experience programme in your regional law firm.
Where and when?
Conveniently located at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford, near Cambridge, this event is taking place on Wednesday 8th May, starting at 9.00 am with registration and refreshments, followed by a comprehensive full programme.
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day will be provided, as will the opportunity to network with your peers and our expert speakers and sponsors. The day will wrap up at 4.45 pm.
What will you leave with?
At the end of the day, not only will you be armed with a wealth of information, you will also leave with:
– A specific action plan tailored to your firm (you will complete this throughout the day, with input from our speakers and experts). The action plan will include:
– Steps you can quickly and easily take with little or no cost to improve your client journey.
– Specific Longer-term initiatives you can plan to define and implement.
– A full pack of all the presentations, research and slides shared on the day.
– A choice of a specific package of support that you will select at the end of the event.
– CPD points. Due to the high-quality conference agenda and expert speakers, the conference has been CPD certified. All attendees will receive a CPD certificate following the event.