A survey undertaken by the respected Economist Intelligence Unit and a risk solutions company suggests that estate agency may be one of the least appealing sectors for money launderers to use for their illegal activities.
- Widespread relief that SDLT change has not been delayed until the autumn (PIE) July 9, 2020
- Stamp Duty mayhem? Conveyancers may not cope, warn agents (EAT) July 9, 2020
- SRA to review regime for checking solicitors’ competence (LF) July 9, 2020
- SDLT relief ‘welcome news for solicitors’ (LSG) July 9, 2020
- Stamp duty holiday may revive housing market, say experts July 9, 2020