A survey undertaken by the respected Economist Intelligence Unit and a risk solutions company suggests that estate agency may be one of the least appealing sectors for money launderers to use for their illegal activities.
- Big law firm “will ditch client account by end of year” (LF) August 20, 2019
- Homes “stuck in the legal log-jam” reach five year high says Rightmove (EAT) August 19, 2019
- Conveyancing ‘log-jam’ as properties taking longer to get under offer to exchange (PIE) August 19, 2019
- Chancellor denies Times story as he rules out changing Stamp Duty to make sellers liable (PIE) August 19, 2019
- Land Registry hires 1,000 staff to reduce shocking six-month delays for leaseholders (TN) August 17, 2019