With many transactions now delayed by up to three weeks by slow searches, a body representing local search providers is urging conveyancers to work with its members as closely as possible to reduce delays.
December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Warning: Emails misusing the name of Wiseman Lee LLP October 26, 2020
- Warning: Emails misusing the name of Direction Home (Law) LLP October 26, 2020
- Warning: Unsolicited phone call from number potentially claiming to be connected with Burges Salmon LLP October 26, 2020
- Wales confirms estate agency branches must close as part of ‘circuit-breaker’ lockdown (TN) October 26, 2020
- Extension of leases (PG28) October 26, 2020