A commitment to limit all new lease rent levels to a peppercorn amount. Leasehold houses (with a few exceptions) will be banned – the number of new-build registered leasehold homes has dropped to 3% since the plan to ban was announced. Freeholders and landlords will both have to be signed up to redress schemes.
- Evidence of identity: conveyancers (PG67) May 26, 2020
- Verify identity: corporate body (ID2) May 26, 2020
- Verify identity: citizen (ID1) May 26, 2020
- Certificate of identity for a body corporate (ID4) May 26, 2020
- Temporary changes to HM Land Registry’s evidence of identity requirements (PG67A) May 26, 2020