Conveyancing solicitors have signed an open letter urging housing secretary Robert Jenrick to speed up the home buying and selling process by encouraging the widespread adoption of unique property reference numbers (UPRN).
- Allow agents to do more conveyancing during sales (EAT) January 26, 2021
- Housing developer incentivises buyers with SDLT extension (TC) January 26, 2021
- Warning: Documents misusing the name of a former Consultant of Philcox Gray Ltd January 25, 2021
- Leases: determination (PG26) January 25, 2021
- Notices, restrictions and protection of third-party interests (PG19) January 25, 2021