Large numbers of people are dissastisfied with the conveyancing element of house moves, with many having to repeatedly chase their conveyancers or even take time off work to progress their transaction.
- Online agents are lambasted by solicitors for causing hold-ups in transactions (PIE) September 18, 2018
- Housing transactions slide to their lowest level for five years (PIE) September 17, 2018
- Solicitors attack latest ‘professional enablers’ slur (LSG) September 14, 2018
- Negligent law firm to pay claimant £78k – despite her ‘tainted with illegality’ purchase (LSG) September 14, 2018
- Conveyancers liable for registration error despite mortgage fraud (LF) September 14, 2018