The director of a conveyancing technology company has hit out at what he calls “an over-reliance on outdated processes” and “age-old search delays” for hold-ups in processing transactions in the housing market.
- Warning: The law firm ‘Grant LLP’ May 14, 2021
- New industry council launched to kick-start commonhold revolution (TN) May 14, 2021
- Eviction Notice Periods to be Set at Four Months from 1 June (PW) May 14, 2021
- Stamp Duty transactions at risk because of slow searches (EAT) May 13, 2021
- A dating app for conveyancers and agents? (PIE) May 12, 2021