The director of a conveyancing technology company has hit out at what he calls “an over-reliance on outdated processes” and “age-old search delays” for hold-ups in processing transactions in the housing market.
December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Warning: Emails misusing the name of Michael Lamb of Morecrofts LLP November 27, 2020
- Warning: Emails from “O Brien Wright LLP Solicitors” November 27, 2020
- Managing agents back MPs calling on government to pay for cladding failures November 27, 2020
- Warning: The website “www․kosniowskichambers․com” falsely claiming to be a law firm called “Mike Kosniowski” November 27, 2020
- Warning: Correspondence misusing the name of Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP November 26, 2020