Momentum to see unique property reference numbers ‘baked’ into the housing market is expected to grow as representatives from residential property bodies highlighted the need to increase public and sector awareness.
- Minister stalls once more on bringing in RoPA recommendations as Lords fume October 21, 2021
- Who is eligible for the £5,000 heat pump grant? (PIE) October 20, 2021
- Green mortgage plan could ‘devastate’ value of older homes (MS) October 20, 2021
- ‘Tick box’ AML regime isn’t working, Law Society tells Treasury October 20, 2021
- Warning: Bogus website for ‘Brabners LLP’ and emails misusing the name of ‘Mark Feeny’ October 20, 2021