Courts can set aside government regulations that are incompatible with human rights legislation, the Supreme Court ruled in a case that stemmed from challenges to the 2013 housing benefit changes widely labelled the ‘bedroom tax’.
- Owner of Multi-Million Pound UK Flat Sues Over Poor Broadband December 11, 2019
- Rightmove’s ‘abusive’ relationship with agents has broken down, says City analyst (PIE) December 10, 2019
- Standardised Wording Agreed For Government Reservation Agreement Trial (TC) December 10, 2019
- Wording for reservation agreements agreed as trial gets set to go ahead (PIE) December 9, 2019
- Are estate agents facing a property fraud epidemic? (TN) December 6, 2019