Courts can set aside government regulations that are incompatible with human rights legislation, the Supreme Court ruled in a case that stemmed from challenges to the 2013 housing benefit changes widely labelled the ‘bedroom tax’.
March 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Legal needs of individuals in England and Wales report January 27, 2020
- Largest ever legal needs survey in England and Wales January 27, 2020
- Misusing the name of Tony Moore and AMD Solicitors Limited 24-1-2020 January 27, 2020
- Reservation Agreements: industry and public split on whether they work (EAT) January 27, 2020
- Leading Lawyers Welcome Reform To Eviction Law (TC) January 27, 2020