Courts can set aside government regulations that are incompatible with human rights legislation, the Supreme Court ruled in a case that stemmed from challenges to the 2013 housing benefit changes widely labelled the ‘bedroom tax’.
December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- HBSG launches industry pledge to introduce transparency in the home buying process (PIE) September 25, 2020
- Warning: Correspondence from email addresses ending “pearsanlegal․co․uk” and “pearsonlegals․co․uk” September 25, 2020
- New sleaze allegation against Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick (EAT) September 25, 2020
- Agents, conveyancers and movers pledge greater sales transparency (EAT) September 25, 2020
- Home Buying and Selling Group launches new industry pledge September 25, 2020