From yesterday morning anyone requiring local land charge searches for property or land in the local authority area of Warwick district council have been able to get them directly from HM Land Registry – the first authority to have this facility.
- Online agents are lambasted by solicitors for causing hold-ups in transactions (PIE) September 18, 2018
- Housing transactions slide to their lowest level for five years (PIE) September 17, 2018
- Solicitors attack latest ‘professional enablers’ slur (LSG) September 14, 2018
- Negligent law firm to pay claimant £78k – despite her ‘tainted with illegality’ purchase (LSG) September 14, 2018
- Conveyancers liable for registration error despite mortgage fraud (LF) September 14, 2018