From yesterday morning anyone requiring local land charge searches for property or land in the local authority area of Warwick district council have been able to get them directly from HM Land Registry – the first authority to have this facility.
- Cull of weaker agencies is inevitable with closures and fire sales to come, warning (PIE) July 12, 2018
- New Housing Minister makes his first statement – all 93 words of it (EAT) July 12, 2018
- At last – Local Land Charge searches ‘can take just seconds’ (EAT) July 12, 2018
- Trade Association sets the platform for debate around new Japanese knotweed Findings (IC) July 11, 2018
- 8th Housing Minister in 8 Years – Industry share their view (TC) July 10, 2018