The All-Party Parliamentary Group recognises the efforts of the Law Commission and welcomes efforts to make leasehold enfranchisement – extending leases and leaseholders’ buying the freehold – easier, simpler and more cost-effective.
- Purplebricks and other hybrid LPEs face HMRC crack-down, warn lawyers (TN) January 17, 2020
- Digital Search Delays: Land Registry plans in disarray (EAT) January 17, 2020
- Would agents really be happy issuing leasehold ‘wealth warnings’ on listings? (PIE) January 17, 2020
- Binning freeholders will leave residents worse off (TN) January 16, 2020
- Tory tiff prompts gossip about yet another new Housing Minister (EAT) January 16, 2020