A business rates tax break which benefits holiday home owners is to be reviewed by ministers, who have now launched a formal consultation – and if it deters future holiday home buyers, that could be bad news for agents.
- The Daily Deceit In The Home Buying And Selling Process (TC) January 21, 2019
- Referral fee ban considered as part of house buying reform (EAT) January 18, 2019
- Ban on referral fees paid to agents is on the cards if ‘transparency’ cannot be achieved (PIE) January 18, 2019
- Changing Property And Conveyancing Sector In Post-Brexit Britain (TC) January 18, 2019
- Shock study claims estate agent reputation and fee ‘not very important to sellers’ (EAT) January 17, 2019