Today’s Budget is the most eagerly-anticipated for many years, as it juggles to shore up the economy with the longer-term issue of filling a fiscal black hole created by public spending because of Coronavirus.
- An industry at breaking point: Conveyancing and the stamp duty holiday (PIE) April 15, 2021
- Petition calls for stamp duty holiday to be triggered upon exchange of contracts (PIE) April 15, 2021
- A third of households planning to move: Romal Capital (MS) April 15, 2021
- SRA’s £500k cap on comp fund payments runs into trouble (LSG) April 14, 2021
- Stock shortage is worst I’ve seen in 30 years, says agent (EAT) April 14, 2021