The Property Ombudsman’s annual conference is to hear from the chair of the government’s ‘Property Agents Working Group’ – just days before it is expected to reveal some of the most far-reaching reforms of the industry ever.
March 27 - March 28
April 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Referral fees, HIPs and Bee Gees tribute acts (EAT) February 16, 2019
- Buying reform backed by conveyancing chief but government ‘must get it right’ (EAT) February 15, 2019
- Stamp Duty Land Tax Surcharge Consultation Underway (TC) February 15, 2019
- Law Society: Firms slow to adopt disruptive technology (LF) February 15, 2019
- RICS steps up with new regime to defeat money laundering (PIE) February 13, 2019