The Property Ombudsman’s annual conference is to hear from the chair of the government’s ‘Property Agents Working Group’ – just days before it is expected to reveal some of the most far-reaching reforms of the industry ever.
May 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
- New facility to train agents in system that legally binds buyers and sellers (PIE) April 26, 2019
- Conveyancers warned of scam email (LSG) April 24, 2019
- Poor Password Protection Leaves Conveyancing Sector Vulnerable To Data Breaches (TC) April 24, 2019
- New industry Trading Standards team has just 14 to cover sales and lettings (EAT) April 23, 2019
- Homes could lose 10% of value because of Japanese Knotweed (EAT) April 23, 2019