A stridently anti-Labour estate agent has launched a stinging attack on the Opposition’s policies and has issued a stark warning of what a Jeremy Corbyn-led government would mean for the housing market.
- Widespread relief that SDLT change has not been delayed until the autumn (PIE) July 9, 2020
- Stamp Duty mayhem? Conveyancers may not cope, warn agents (EAT) July 9, 2020
- SRA to review regime for checking solicitors’ competence (LF) July 9, 2020
- SDLT relief ‘welcome news for solicitors’ (LSG) July 9, 2020
- Stamp duty holiday may revive housing market, say experts July 9, 2020