A stridently anti-Labour estate agent has launched a stinging attack on the Opposition’s policies and has issued a stark warning of what a Jeremy Corbyn-led government would mean for the housing market.
- Purplebricks and other hybrid LPEs face HMRC crack-down, warn lawyers (TN) January 17, 2020
- Digital Search Delays: Land Registry plans in disarray (EAT) January 17, 2020
- Would agents really be happy issuing leasehold ‘wealth warnings’ on listings? (PIE) January 17, 2020
- Binning freeholders will leave residents worse off (TN) January 16, 2020
- Tory tiff prompts gossip about yet another new Housing Minister (EAT) January 16, 2020