A stridently anti-Labour estate agent has launched a stinging attack on the Opposition’s policies and has issued a stark warning of what a Jeremy Corbyn-led government would mean for the housing market.
- Sales held up as searches routinely taking longer than official ten-day target (PIE) November 14, 2019
- Official government guidance ‘could completely stall all flat sales in England’, claim (PIE) November 14, 2019
- What will the 5th Money Laundering Directive mean for Conveyancers? (TC) November 14, 2019
- ‘Bedroom tax’ ruling clarifies tribunal powers (LSG) November 14, 2019
- Expert Discusses Conveyancing Issues And Potential Sector Solutions (TC) November 13, 2019